Follow this link to access the "Interactive Documentary". Explore this site, watch the videos, and use the interactive map (the hand with the pointed finger between the numbers). In a comment below, write out three things that you learned from the website that you did not know before.
Please read pages 765 - 775 and look for the following details:
- How were Japan and China opposites during this time period? (pg. 765)
- What event caused China's citizens to call for a revolution? (pg. 767)
- What was the Guomindang and who was Chiang Kai-shek? (pgs. 767-768)
- What was the Mandate System and what were the different classes they were organized into? (pg. 768)
- How did the British attempt to control the Middle East? (pg. 772)
FYI: I will not be here on Monday or Tuesday, I am going to try to see if they will let me join the U.S. Bobsleigh team in South Korea. Wish me luck!