Mr. Banks in high school. If you ever wondered how much I love y'all this should be all the proof you need.
- Mr. Banks was the captain of the swim team his senior year and held the school record for the 100 meter breaststroke for ONE WHOLE YEAR
- Mr. Banks wrote many wonderful articles for the school newspaper, including one opinion piece about the decision to remove Pluto from the list of planets (he was not pleased, poor Pluto)
- Mr. Banks was a founding member of his high school's environmental club, which was responsible for recycling on campus (as well as an excuse to go camping)
- Mr. Banks also worked on the yearbook staff and included his friends in every photo that he could
- Mr. Banks was the president of the film club his junior year, which largely consisted of showing Family Guy and getting in trouble for it
- Mr. Banks was NOT a member of the National Honor Society, although he does not remember why he didn't at least try to apply... what a punk